Review Detail

4.2 2 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 20, 2013 326
Avon Ultra Colour Lip Crayon
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've always admired lipsticks on other people, but have been to scared to try them myself (for fear of looking like a clown). I'd been slowly gathering my nerve to finally buy myself one when the opportunity to review the Avon Lip Crayons appeared. The colour crayons that I got were: Notice Me Nude, Showstopper Pink and Fresh Fuchsia.

Notice Me Nude
This one I liked the least, but funnily enough was the one I used the most. This was because it was barely visible on my lips. I had to re-apply it often as it was quick to fade. It is a good colour to wear everyday especially if you're aiming for a more subtle look.

Showstopper Pink
A showstopper alright. This bright pink colour is perfect for a girl's night or a special occasion. It was the first colour I tried and I wore it out to dinner and a music gig on Women's Day. I love it.

Fresh Fuchsia
I consider this a more subtle, but darker version of the showstopper pink. (Even my mother likes it). I like to wear this colour when I feel like stepping out of my comfort zone a little bit.

Overall, I like the lip crayons. It helps to wear lip balm as a base so your lips don't feel so dry. I like the fact that they shimmer and I actually prefer these crayons to normal lipstick. However, I don't like the residual glitter that stays on your lips after removing the lipstick. It's very difficult to remove. Until I figure out how to effectively remove, I just pretend it doesn't exist.

The price range is around R118. For more information on the lip crayons and other Avon products go to: www.avon.co.za
Showstopper Pink
Lip Crayons
NoticeMeNude
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply