Eyeshadows August 12, 2013 154
Episode 1 - Avon Quad Eyeshadow
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have received the following two Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Quad to review:

Glow teal & Metal eyes.

I really like the packaging, it is durable and doesn't have a the clips which tends to break from time to time. The black compartment comes across as a expensive product. The compact also has a large mirror which I find very helpful as you can do your eye makeup basically anywhere, even in the car (unless you are the one driving)! The brush which is supplied with the eyeshadow has 2 sides which allow you to apply different effects, from soft to dramatic. There are two things about the brush I don't like are the size and the softness. It hurts my eyes a bit when applying the eyeshadow for the first time. But I think the more I use the brush, the better it will get. The palettes are numbered 1, 2, 3 and 4. For me this is brilliant, because when it comes to applying eye shadow, I can sometimes be a bit messy and not blend the colours well together. By applying it in the number order, will help even the novice user become a expert. The colours pops out once you apply it to the eye. And it is not as powdery as the eyeshadows I usually buy and this comes across for me as a longer lasting product. I will be testing the product tomorrow as I do my make up for work and post more about the longevity of the product tomorrow evening.
Owner's reply August 15, 2013

I have used the eye shadow two days in a row, and I must stay it just LASTS AND LASTS. I am loving the metallic glimmer!

Will post pics this weekend including a video review.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply