fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 2 0.5
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've tried a few Avon products before - mascara, skincare, but never their eyeshadows. So I was really pleased to give it a go when selected as product reviewer with Beauty Bulletin.

Firstly - awesome little compact! It's the kind of thing you'd be happy to yank out with you wherever you are just to use the mirror. It looks really classy.

Then for the actual product - for eyeshadows I rate on colour, blendability, texture and durability.

Colour: the combination is good for any eye colour I think, which is awesome. Lovely shades as well, creates a beautiful smokey eye effect.

Blendability: BRILLIANT!!!! If there's one thing I detest in eyeshadows, it's when you have to MASH the colours together (the other thing I detest in eyeshadows is when you DON'T mash the colours you use so you see a definite contrast between shades). These shades blended perfectly - I usually put alot of time into fusing colours together but last night it took me THREE MINUTES to use 3 of the 4 colours in the palette together. 3 fast minutes to create a very attractive smokey eye.

Texture: soft and smooth so very easy to apply.

Durability: I was out around 4 hours, when I got home the colour was perfect still. Oh, no creasing either....

Overall, super pleased Beauty Bulletin gave me a chance to try this product out. I will pay a bit more attention to Avon in future.

PS: looked up the price, VERY reasonable!
S
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply