Review Detail

4.4 34 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils March 25, 2015 667
Avon SuperExtend Liquid liner and mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So for the pass few months I have been using the Essence get big! lashes volume curl mascara(R44.50) which I love as you don't have to apply too many coats to get your desired effect. Sunday, 26 April 2015

Avon SuperExtend Winged Out Liquid Liner and Mascara

I subscribe to the awesome review websiteBeauty Bulletin and have received two sets of products so far,the first was Batiste Dry Shampoo(My Youtube Video Below)

And the second is the products I will be reviewing today Avon's SuperExtend Liquid Liner and Mascara.

So for the pass few months I have been using the Essence get big! lashes volume curl mascara(R44.50) which I love as you don't have to apply too many coats to get your desired effect.

I have been struggling to master the art of the winged eyeliner for a very long time and no matter how many videos I youtube'd or how many pintrest tutorials,I checked out I just could not get it right(but that's a story for another video).Needless to say when then courier pulled up with these product I was excited for days.

I used the product and it is a very good product for the price range.As you all know I am a huge Chanel fan and of course I need to do the test(comparing the two products)
This is the result; So for me the Chanel took the prize, It's darker(liquid liner) and adds more volume(mascara).

I had to put on quite a few coats of the Avon mascara for it to be that dark vs 2 coats of the Chanel Mascara

Pricing:
Mascara:  Avon is about R120  and the Chanel is R485.

The liquid liner was open for about 3 days(supposed to last 6 months after opening) and it was already dry compared to the Chanel which is already 2 months old.

However I must add that for a product in this price it's a good product and will do what you require it too.

P.S I wanted to do a video(how to),so I could attach it to this post and then eishkom happened  and I didn't have much time thereafter.I will be completing it this week be sure to be on the look out for it.mwah.
CYMERA_20150416_205859.jpg
CYMERA_20150413_174746.jpg
I
Top 1000 Reviewer 10 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply