Review Detail

4.4 34 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils March 25, 2015 672
Luscious lashes and perfect eyeliner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am one of those people who were not blessed with long beautiful eyelashes so I was a bit wary at first to try out another mascara after the countless different ones that I have purchased before. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I tried out the Avon Super Extend Winged Out Mascara on my short thin eyelashes. I found that my lashes appeared to be longer and more voluminous without being clumpy. Even after I spent a day outdoors in the sun, my mascara did not smudge and remained perfectly intact.

I do however also have to give special mention for the Avon Super Extend Liquid Liner. I have never been a fan of liquid liner as the ones I have used never seemed to dry quickly enough and would smudge all over my eye as a result. The Avon Super Extend Liquid Liner has definitely converted me from pencil to liquid liner. I have used the liquid liner every day since I received it as it dries perfectly as it is applied. The liquid liner doesn't "bleed" into the creases of my eyelid and it creates the most perfect even line.

I loved both of these products and R140 for the Avon Super Extend Winged Out Mascara and R120 for the Avon Super Extend Liquid Liner is definitely worth it for the quality that you receive.
K
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply