4.2 36 0.5
EyeLiners March 25, 2015 648
Lined to Perfection - AVON Super Extend Liquid eye Liner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Lined to Perfection - AVON Super Extend Liquid eye Liner

Avon cosmetics have really launched a great cosmetics line over the last few years; I am totally in love with their mascaras and lipsticks and lip liners in my bag every day. And their great new eye combo line Super Extend is amazing; the AVON Super Extend Liquid eye Liner pen is great tool for the girl on the go

Colour: Black

Overall view:
It is a great product really helpful if you don’t have the steadiest hands when it comes to applying liquid liner with the fine tip brush. But because of my personal preference I’m not the biggest fan of the liquid liner pens. Nonetheless I can’t really fault it for any reason it did what I wanted it to do, bonus it is super convenient when you are in a tiny space or on the move.

I found that I enjoyed using the pen when I was looking for an easy and less harsh line of colour on my eyes. But I would recommend the Liquid liner to all especially if you are new to liquid liner and want to start using it’s a great help when trying to define your lines and work on those angles and flicks, bonus it helps you not get the over load of product on your eyes.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply