4.2 36 0.5
EyeLiners March 25, 2015 652
Avon Super Extend Liquid Liner
(Updated: March 31, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Any girl out there knows that achieving the perfect cat-eye is tough! It's always going to be a case of trial and error but it becomes mission impossible when you're running late for work and have to apply your makeup while driving (not encouraged).

I whipped my Avon Super Extend liner because my regular pot of gel liner would have been a non-starter. I regret not snapping a pic of my handy work because application was scarily easy. The skinny tip of the liner meant that I could build up my line to the thickness that I wanted and the bonus was that it didn't smudge. But the thing I liked the most was that I didn't have to go over the line repeatedly for it to appear super black. One stroke already an ultra shade of black.

If you're looking for an easy, no fuss way to apply your liner, you should try the Avon Super Extend liquid liner. It's not too over-priced and would certainly be worth the investment.

CG
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 14, 2015
Liked both ur avon reviews.....so impressed....ordering myself the mascara n liner now.u have totally sold me on both
R
rash
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply