5.0 1 0.5
Avon Slimming cream
Body Treatments- Cellulite, Scarring August 22, 2013 352
AVON Solutions Fat burn
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I assure you this product works.I tried it once for 2 weeks and I saw a massive change in my stomach area and hips(where I tend to accumulate fat).My jeans were fitting much better after 2 weeks of use and my skin much more toned.
I usually am cautious and hesitant with products that promises to reduce measurements,but this one for sure works!At least it worked for me.
After you apply the product twice a day after you shower you will feel a slight burning sensation in the areas where you applied the cream and you will feel heat in the area.It improves circulation which gives skin a toned look.It also helped against cellulite.
Very good product and very cost effective.The only downside is that if you stop using it everything can come back,specially if you are not an active person.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

6 results - showing 1 - 6
Ordering
August 30, 2013
Hi Ruth :) Thanks for doing this review... I have tried loads of slimming/cellulite reduction products and am not really a fan of the Avon range of solution body products. That being said I have not tried this one and after reading your review I would like to give it a go. I have a few questions though (Hoping u can help :)), 1. How much does it cost, 2. How long does the bottle last (more or less estimation) and 3. Does it leave a sticky residue on the skin/do you have to wait for it to dry before getting dress or would it stain clothes?
SC
Shopaholic Chic
September 02, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

Hi Nicole :)

Thank you for taking the time to look at my review.From what I've experienced with this cream it dries quite quickly.It doesn't have the sticky feeling,but you will feel a burning and cooling sensation on the skin.I used it and 1 minute after drying I got dressed and it didn't stain my clothes.It lasted me almost a month.
A important tip is to exfoliate your skin while you shower and after getting dry really massage it on your skin where you want to get rid of cellulite and fat.My skin looked so much more toned and felt a big difference on my tummy,tights and bum.
I will check the price for you on the new Avon brochure.I bought it a while ago while I was still living in Brazil.
R
RuthL
September 02, 2013

Thank u Ruth, I really appreciate the info :) Brazil... u lucky woman!! xx
SC
Shopaholic Chic
September 02, 2013

Brazil is my home country :)
So Nicole this is your lucky month!AVON has a special on the new September brochure for the same cream but with new packaging for only R119 and you get 2 other products with it.A moisturizer/hair remover and a cooling body lotion.
The name of the cream is now changed to Solutions Cellu Break double action anti-cellulite lotion.
I will also get myself one ;)
R
RuthL
September 02, 2013

Thanx again Ruth, I will def order me some especially after reading your review, can't wait to use it!! Ur a star xx
SC
Shopaholic Chic
September 02, 2013

You are more than welcome doll xx
Let me know how it goes once you've tried it
R
RuthL
6 results - showing 1 - 6

Leave a Reply