Review Detail

4.4 39 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams April 30, 2015 1251
AVON Nutra Effects Radiance Day Cream SPF 20
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’m really enjoying AVON Nutra Effects Radiance Day Cream.

Because we are all trying to live a clean/green/natural and more environmentally friendly life this product is right on target, containing Active Seed Complex the AVON Nutra Effects Radiance Day Cream containing bird of paradise seeds to assist with the improvement skin luminosity.

I love the packaging, a radiant, eye catching, 50 ml class tub. The price is highly affordable at R 148 from Avon representatives.
It’s suitable for sensitive skin and hypoallergenic, allergy tested as well as free of parabens and dyes.

The texture feels like velvet on my skin, so light almost soufflé’ like. It promises to brighten the skin and boost collagen production with continues use. I will have to get back to you on that one. I love the fact that day cream contains SPF 20, an essential ingredient for me in a moisturiser. It’s quickly absorbed by my skin, which aids with quick application for my makeup after moisturising. There’s a hint of fragrance but hardly detectable, another plus.

So in a nutshell my skin feels great, nourished and smooth.
I recommend AVON Nutra Effects Radiance Day Cream to all the ladies with dull uneven skin!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply