Review Detail

4.4 39 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams April 30, 2015 1249
Avon Nutra Effects Radiance Day Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

first i must say that i don't like spending time doing my face, but in the past couple of months have made a deal with myself that my future self will thank me for and that is to take better care of myself and in this journey means using products that will feed and nourish my skin. in this new journey i decided to stop wearing any foundation as i want my skin to breath. with that being said i seem to have lost a little of the glow my foundation gave me and now i am on a quest to get that the natural way and boy am i happy for this product! it easily absorbs into my face and keeps me moisturised through out the day. the downside for me though is that in need to put on a little more that i would normally put on moisturiser due to my dry skin and the cold mornings. however once i get enough moisture i am good for the whole day. the smell i am not so comfortable about because i have grown to appreciate fragrant free facial product due to my skin being sensitive but i havent reacted in any way for now and i am very happy about that.
M
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply