Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Nail Care, Treatments September 04, 2012 649
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Oh wow! My new fav! I am a very busy mom of two that is working part-time at home as well as spending time in the office most days of the week and my time is not my own. In between fetching and carrying kids, doing homework and running the household I try to snatch a few precious minutes for myself and so I dont always get a lot of me-time. That said, I always like to look my best, so a product that multi-tasks is always a fab buy in my book! This treatment is really fab. It takes no time to apply and dries in only a minute or two. I have lately been using it on its own and my nails look like I have had a french mani because of the bluey sheen of the polish. I havent used it over a coloured varnish yet, but I am sure it will work great as a topcoat to increase the life of your mani, since I have worn this varnish for ten days straight without reappyling and it hasn't flaked or peeled. Perfect for nude summer nails! I highly recommend this product and its on special right now for R44,95 until the 21/09.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply