Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Mani and Pedi Tools September 11, 2013 400
Avon Nail Art Brush:
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly big props to AVON for bringing their product range to the here and now!!! It’s great to see innovation and reliable cosmetics come from such an affordable, mass produced company. My latest buy was the Avon Nail Art Brush and Dotting tool.

This device is definitely for all you nail art fundies out there, it retails at full price for R49.95 but regularly goes on special as proven twice now in Avon’s Brochure 9 and 10. It is a definite must have for your nail tool-kit. The brush end helps create precise lines whilst the tapered end (the dotting tool) is great for painting dots and for picking up tiny and pesky nail appliques.

The tool comes in a neat plastic case that helps keep it clean and protected. The tool itself has a black middle with silver edges that house the different applicators. The dotting applicator is silver whilst the brush end is made of tiny white bristles.

The dotting toll was fun and easy to use once I practised for a bit. I clean the tip and bristles after every use to ensure the tool is ready and clean for when I use it next. It’s a great and essential tool for all nail fundi’s or those trying to experiment with ease.

I did a combination of dark metallic pink and silver dots on candy pink coloured nails. I’m new to the nail art trend but couldn’t resist trying my hand at these crazy dots.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply