4.1 143 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1952
Avon Mega Effects Mascara in Blackest Black Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Look:
When I received the Avon Mega Effects Mascara the first thing I judged was the packaging. It definitely caught my attention as the shape of the mascara is not like any other product I have seen before. I loved the size as it is small enough to carry around and fit in any makeup bag or pocket. I loved the colour as it was bright pink, which made me think it was youthful, fun and exciting.

Pro’s:
The interesting shape of the brush allowed me to shape my lashes and thicken/lengthen them a lot easier than most brushes, I had more control over the brush. The mascara lasts the entire day and does not fall off the lashes and create little black spots on your eyes. I also liked the way I could almost use it as a lash curler because of the shape and strength of the brush. I loved the hinge handle so that you may adjust the angle of the brush according to your liking!

Cons:
I cannot find any cons about this product except the fact that the brush did scare me a little when I first saw it. As soon as I used it I was completely in love with the product!

Recommendation:
I highly recommend this product. It is different, and allows more creativity and control than most mascara’s.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply