Review Detail

4.1 143 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1940
Great Innovative Brush
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly, this mascara is super cute. It just makes you want to reach for it. Obviously the brush is the key feature as it is very different from your normal mascara brush. I really like the change. With a normal brush I usually battle to get to the very base of my lashes to start building up volume from the root.The Mega Effects mascara, however, is designed in such a way that you get right in between the lashes which I really like. I also love that it manages to separate the lashes coating each one individually. My only dislike would be that it is hard to control the brush in such a way that I don't get any mascara on the lid. I am not sure if I am just not used to it yet or if the brush is a little too big but I usually get a small smudge near the lashes.

The colour is a nice saturated black and looks great. The packaging is quite practical and easy to carry. There seems to be a lot of product in the tube.

Do I recommend to try it out? Definitely yes! The price is great (R99.95 in the current Avon brochure) and the chances are that you will fall in love with the brush.

If you are looking where to get it in Joburg, you can get it from me too on 0765911318. After being sent a few Avon products via this site, I was reminded how nice their products are and became a rep :) but my reviews are still totally unbiased, you can rest assured!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply