Review Detail

4.1 143 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1955
Avon Mega Effects Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was surprised when I saw the avon mega effects mascara wand at first. I couldn’t quite figure out what goes where but once I figured it out i was completely overtaken by the genius of the design. We often hear one size fits all but that's really just not the case and I think Avon has tried to make this statement true with this mascara. This wand is actually adjustable and sits comfortably in the nook of your hand making it easy to apply but unfortunately not that easy to control. Due to the flexibility of the wand itself and its small size to accompany it, it’s a mission to actually apply it without having smudge lines all over your eyes.

I must say, the bristles are spaced great to avoid clumping (well done avon) BUT the mascara takes forever to dry which results in once having a grunge look unintentionally.

One thing that it is great for is super straight lashes. I gave the wand to my mom to try out and it is the only mascara she’s used that managed to curl those straight as a board eye lashes. However, it did nothing wonderful for my own lashes.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply