Review Detail

4.1 143 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1952
Wonderbrush!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This brush is truly fantastic.. coating each and every lash equally with mascara. I did not find the actual mascara formulation itself to be the most fantastic I have ever tried, I do however think that their (Avon's) new take on the applicator brush is rather ingenious and firmly believe it is set to become the next "wunderkind" of our century..

That said I did not find that the formulation did much to dramatically increase the volume as promised, instead it coated them well and evenly (all due to the fabulous brush)and did perhaps give them a lengthened look. The "wetness" of the formulation was a very nice surprise as I don't generally like a mascara that is too dry and find that the average "sensitive eye" mascara tends to be rather on the dry side.

I will not deny in the beginning it was a rather difficult concept to grasp ( the new way of applying mascara) but after watching an application video on BB it all seemed like a breeze and after a few attempts I reckon I may have it down to a fine art..

In conclusion:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the wonderbrush...
but...
Not so mad about the mascara formulation itself..

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
L
Top 1000 Reviewer 10 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply