Review Detail

4.1 143 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1956
Avon Mascara- Mega Effects Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was so excited when I got chosen to review this product as I am well aware that Avon has great quality products. It also just so happened that I just needed a mascara. :)My mascara arrived late (due to the postal service- egh) but also just in time because I ran out of my other mascara.

Opening the new box was quite confusing because it's not like conventional mascaras that are in long, cylindrical tubes. When I saw the black and pink packaging, I was certainly more intrigued by it.

I must admit that opening it was quite an experience for me as I was afraid I'd break it. It unfortunately was quite a struggle to pull the applicator our of the tube and some of the mascara splashed on my shirt and the mirror :( When I applied it to the top of my eyelashes, it coated each eyelash evenly and when I brushed them from the bottom, it gave another thicker, even coat. My eyelashes now look thicker, longer and more full. It definitely made a difference to the lashes on my lower lid as it shows them much longer and thicker. I was partially aware that those existed. LOL until now :)

On the whole, this mascara is of very good quality and I’m pleased with the result of eyelash coating and coverage I get. However, I’m not completely sold on the new applicator. “If it aint broke, don’t fix it.”? Or perhaps we just need to get used to something new and different?

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply