Review Detail

4.1 143 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1955
Avon's Mega Effects Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am a huge fan of mascara and have been through my fair share of mascaras while on the hunt for the perfect mascara. I am always very excited when receiving mascaras to test out, especially ones such at the Avon Mega Effects Mascara that is so unique.

The wand of the mascara is unlike any other want on the market. It seems rather intimidating at first and I wasn’t too certain about how to use it, but is works like a charm. Holding it against the lash line and simply blinking coats each lash evenly with the product. The bristles of the brush separate lashes beautifully and the shape of the want helps to curl lashes up.

The mascara wears well throughout the day and feels light on your lashes. My lashes didn’t feel all that hard with the mascara on, which is something I personally look for in a mascara. I do not like it when mascara makes my lashes feel like twigs.

The cons: It is a little difficult to dip the wand back into the tube to get more product onto the wand. I am impressed with the amount it dispenses onto the wand but it is not enough to cover both eyes properly.

All in all, I am rather impressed with the Avon mascara. It carries very well in a makeup bag and makes applying mascara very easy. This is definitely aimed at ladies who like something different from the norm.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply