Review Detail

4.1 143 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1953
Great Idea, Love the formula
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thier website write up: This breakthrough mascara provides 24-hour volume, leaving lashes darker, denser and more dramatic. Get ready for a corner to corner lash transformation with our first ever Wonderbrush.

The Wonderbrush bends and adjusts to multiple angles capturing every lash, top to bottom. The unique brush fits the natural shape of lashes, coating them evenly with formula from root to tip. The extra surface area of the Wonderbrush bristles are designed to deliver 40% more mascara to the lash.*

Mega Effects Mascara provides a clump-proof, sweat-proof, non-flaking and non-smudging experience. Ophthalmologist-tested. .317 oz. net wt.

*compared to Avon’s traditional wire brush.

Ingrediants: WATER/EAU
PARAFFIN
STEARIC ACID
ACACIA SENEGAL GUM
BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE
COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA
TRIETHANOLAMINE
HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE
PANTHENOL
PHENOXYETHANOL
AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL
METHYLPARABEN
VP/DIMETHICONYLACRYLATE/POLYCARBAMYL/POLYGLYCOL ESTER
ACRYLATES/ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE COPOLYMER
DISODIUM EDTA
PROPYLPARABEN
POLYQUATERNIUM-10
PEG-12 DIMETHICONE
DIMETHICONE
SORBITAN STEARATE
PEG-40 STEARATE
SILICA
LAURETH-21

MAY CONTAIN:
IRON OXIDES
CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN/CI 77289
CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS/CI 77288
MICA/CI 77019
TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891
ULTRAMARINES/CI 77007
BLACK 2/CI 77266
RED 40/CI 16035
RED 40 LAKE/CI 16035

Price: R99.95

I have been trialing this for two days already and I must admit I love it! Initially before I receieved it and saw online pictures I was a lil freaked at the idea of putting such a large looking brush at a wierd angle to my eye, but my fears were silly.
By the second stroke I was doing fine, much more control than the normal brushes. I have long eyelashes and this really helped then stand out and gave them an added curl without the curling tongs.
Nice black dark colour and it has great lasting/staying power. I havent been in the rain or cried with them, so I dont know how it will fair with that- but great under 35 degree heat yesterday.
The package is smaller than I expected but easy and great to pack away or through in a bag. Also like the brush, novel idea. Great that the top of the 'tube' where you put the brush into the mascara stops air and takes off excess mascara.

There isnt anything I don't like about it besides the name - they could of had something original for such a unoriginal brush idea. It sounds like every other new mascara on the market.

Love how the brushes seperate the lashes as well but the movable handle is great and not so great at the same time - I can adjust position put when you push a lil too hard when applying it did change position and I almost took had it all smudged into my eye.

I also like that I could turn it on the side ( vertical ) and apply to ends that I missed easily ( I do this with most mascaras ) and it was easier than the normal brushes.

Great product that I think needs more mainstream marketing to get off the ground.

I would buy this product at R99.95 easily

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
November 20, 2013
Still using this product and love it even more
H
Hayley
1 results - showing 1 - 1