Review Detail

4.1 143 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1943
Avon Mega Effects Mascara with Mega wow wand
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Avon Mega Effects mascara is like nothing you have ever seen. The packaging and wand took me completely by surprise.It took me a while to figure out how to even remove the wand and it is not as simple as a twist and wiggle. At first sight I thought, how on earth am I supposed to use this?! I do love the little wipers that the wand comes out of which remove excess for you quite effectively. The wand has an adjustable handle for ease of use, which bends anyway you wish however I found that bending the handle or not didn't make any difference to application for me.The mascara is tricky at first mostly because we are accustomed to a regular long wand. The first few tries I did get product onto my lids but soon realised you have to apply slowly and not rush through. It is probably the tiny bristles on the side that get onto your lid if you are hasty. As you can see in the pictures, my eyelashes are long but they are straight and need curl. The mascara did a good job of curling for me. It also thickened, dried fast and stayed put. The mascara is not water proof but is definitely smudge proof, I wore it on a 45min walk on a sunny day and even though the rest of my face was shiny the mascara stayed perfectly.This mascara has grown on me! I do enjoy using it now and love that the wand sort of combs my lashes. Some people may still prefer the regular wand to this though.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply