4.1 143 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1916
Avon Mega Effects Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Wonderful design+ Wonderful results=Wonderbrush

As I age I have less and less eyelashes and this mascara actually makes my eyelashes look full,separate,darker and it adds lots of length and volume,which I'm down for because I'm a lady who wants that dramatic look

This interesting Wonderbrush bends and adjusts to multiple angles capturing every lash, top to bottom so it was very easy to apply and such a pleasure but It took me some time to actually get use to it. I simply grip at the sides and remove the mascara cap. Rocked the brush from side to side to pull out. Bent the brush to my desired angle and applied from root to tip.

Just one coat and it pushes and gets all my lashes at one time,leaving my eyelashes looking wonderful and noticeable!I love It!

I must admit that it can get abit clumpy,but it doesn't flake and smudge

I love that this mascara lasts all day and doesn't come off until I take it off and so happy that it comes off so easily with my eye makeup remover!

Also I feel that the price is great, given that it does all the wonders to my eyelashes!!!

I will definitely continue to use this mascara and I recommend it to all the ladies out there.
You have to try it to believe it.

Thanks Beauty Bulletin for giving me this opportunity.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply