Review Detail

4.1 143 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1956
AVON Mega Effects Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was so excited to be selected to review this beauty product. This is my first review, so I was a little nervous but excited at the same time!

When I received the box and pulled out the pink mascara, I knew I was going to have fun with it! However, it took me a while to work out how to open it, and I spent almost an hour trying to pull it out. I then decided to read the instructions and found it to be quite simple: You just need to grip and rock it side-to-side for it to come out. I felt like a kid on christmas morning when I finally pulled it out!

So, the actual mascara itself was amazing! I loved how you could adjust and bend the handle... It made it so much more easier to apply. The brushes are also pointing in many different directions which gives your eyelashes that "black, blackest" look. At first I didn't think too much of it and walked out to watch tv with my boyfriend. He had a good look at me and said that my eyes looked like they were glistening.... Which meant this mascara did its job ;)

I went to the bathroom and had a proper look. My lashes were dark black, and were curved up, bringing out my blue eyes, just like a supermodel's!

Thank you so much Beauty Bulletin for giving me this opportunity, and well done AVON on such an innovative product! I cannot wait to review the next one!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply