Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1956
Avon Mega effects mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Avon Mega effects Mascara
For all the mascara lovers.
I have been using the mascara for the past week, and I found the product to have pros and cons.
It comes in very attractive packaging, pink and black in colour and contains 9mls of liquid mascara.

I was extremely excited to start using the product as I found it to be "cute". the wand looks like a toy paintbrush or a homemade lolly pop ice-cream.
It has a 3-4cm moveable handle , which was created for comfort and steadiness while apply your coat of mascara. Although I think it was a brilliant and innovated creation, I personally found it quite difficult to apply.

After about 3 uses I got the hang of it, and started liking the product. It is a different design and could take a few applications to finally find your comfort with the wand.
As for the liquid content, its the blackest black, its not waterproof which I prefer, and it doesn't clump, nor flake off.

Overall I would rate it a 4 stars for price, quality, effectiveness, and for innovation.
I would recommend the product, it is definitely worth trying. Personally I prefer a longer wand, as I feel I have more control. but again its worth trying.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
A
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply