fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 143 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1952
MEGA thumbs up!! Where have you been all my life?
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

WOW!!! That is really all I have to say about this mascara. You have not used and loved mascara until you have tried this product girls. But for the sake of a review and in the hope to try to convince any body who reads this I shall elaborate further.

When receiving this mascara in the post i was so excited i could not wait to get home!! Really though I ripped it open in the car and applied it at the first robot. Yes I'm that girl.

Ok, I admit I battled a bit at first to remove the wand from the mascara bottle, but that I hacked quickly once I read the "rock it " instruction. (if all else fails, read the instructions my mom always says) Once I had it out the adjustable handle made for great application to both top and bottom lashes. Not how girls, but from corner to corner!! ( I know right all I ever wanted! ) the bristles are just what I love in a mascara. The hard silicone type instead of a soft brush type. This allowed for minimum clumping of the lashes along with the great consistency of the product itself. It is slightly wetter than a normal mascara but I loved it once again. I found I only needed one coat but if applying two I would advise allowing some drying time.

Once home, Playing around I found that using this mascara in conjunction with those pesty little eyelash curlers actually made hardly any difference. This product definitely improved my lashes with length and volume.

I also put this mascara through every girls major tests.
1. This mascara wears all day (including gym!) without smudging.
2. Night out? Perfect every time! A night out dancing proved to be no match!!
3. Tired? lazy? Naughty? Guilty! I slept with this mascara one night (cough, as a test!) and woke up with not a smudge! No I'm not joking
4. It removes easily with your everyday facial wipes or a quick wash with warm water.
5. My eyes also often burn with many major brands of mascara but I can honestly say this mascara didn't even tingle.
6. It wears light (doesn't feel like you cant blink)

So there you have it. What are you waiting for?
If only Avon could develop a man this incredible the world would be a happier place. But for now make your everyday a little bit easier and look FAB!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply