Review Detail

4.1 143 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1955
Avon Mega Effects Mascara - Go with the bend
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Personally I cannot imagine my life without mascara, so testing a new one is always great fun! First impression - super unusual design! It looks much smaller than normal mascara packages, but it has the same volume of product. Easy to open and close. Very securely closed. Pulling the brush out requires a bit of a tug which makes me worried about splashes of mascara all over, but so far I have not noticed any mascara getting out. At first glance I thought that I will dig my eyes out with the brush since it looks very similar to a painting brush, but no... it is very easy to maneuver in your hand and puts on just as well as traditionally designed mascara brushes. I like that the brush has an adjustable bending elbow, which helps a lot for being able to see more accurately where you are with the tip of the brush. There are no fall outs or smudges after a whole day of wear and it is clump free which is an added bonus. Easy to remove with makeup remover (most of it can even be washed out with water - and I like that, so that when I get out of shower I don't look like a raccoon). I only had a few days to test it out, but it already made a positive impression on me. Job Well DONE to the developing team of Avon!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply