Review Detail

4.1 143 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1916
Innovative Product!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was quite intrigued by the new brush and found it very easy to use. It's actually easier to use than the normal spoolie-type brush. I received Blackest Black, which suits my brunette lashes. :) The consistency is very wet, which makes it easier for the lashes to "grab" the mascara, one coat is all you need, and I even saw a girl on Youtube do 2 to 3 coats to look like false lashes. One thing I found VERY useful, is that it does not flake. Because of my contacts, I don't wear mascara often, as the flakes irritate my eyes. This is one of the first mascaras I could wear the WHOLE day, and it did not even feel as though I wore anything on my eyes. For someone who gets tired of make-up very quickly, this was a plus point. It's a pity that it contains parabens, and that it only lasts 3 months like your average mascara. If it contained more safe ingredients, I would DEFINITELY purchase it. For those ladies who don't mind make-up ingredients, you won't be disappointed by this! Quick summary of PROS and CONS:
PROS
Does not flake AT ALL
Only one coat neede, and it coats the WHOLE lash
Lasts long
Easy to use brush
Such a cute container!
Does not smudge easily

CONS
Difficult to remove
Lasts only 3 months (like other mascaras)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply