Review Detail

4.1 143 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1950
Avon Mega Effects Mascara : Blackest Black
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thank you to Beauty Bulletin and Avon for giving us the opportunity to try and review the latest innovation in the world of lashes. Introducing the Avon Mega Effects mascara with the 1st ever Wonderbrush, which helps speed up the process of mascara application tremendously.

I must admit that when I first saw the packaging for the product, I was a bit blown away as so much thought and effort had gone into it. The plastic tube is a sleek black with a shocking pink applicator. This resembles a toy paint brush and the handle is able to bend to make it more comfortable for people to customise the angle that suits them best.

It does take a bit of getting used to but once you practice a few times you will wonder how you ever managed without it. It even comes with instructions on a paper insert to guide you through the process which is certainly attention to detail. It even clicks close so it will not leak in your bag. My lashes are looking a lot fuller and it does not flake even after many hours of wear.

I am most impressed with the quality of the mascara and ease of application. So well done Avon!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply