Review Detail

4.1 143 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1952
Mega Effects Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My oh my was I indeed excited to try this out. There has been such a buzz about this it makes every women so curious about it.

Avon's mega effects mascara that not only provides for 24 hour volume, but makes your lashes more darker, lustrous and dramatic than ever before. A sure winner wouldn't you say?

Now lets talk about it, the brush is able to bend and adjust to angles which will capture every lash and goes deep down to ensure mascara is applied for root to tip. The brush fits perfect to the lashes and evenly coats them from the root to the tip. And also the handle is able to adjust so it will be easier to use. Also they say the brush is able to provide 40% more mascara to the lashes, I will let you decide as everyones lashes and eye shape differ. I have some Avon pics to indicate more on this.
The mascara is wet so it might take abit to dry and one can apply another coat if desired.

Mega Effetcs mascara is certainly NOT a disappointment,it is easily removed with a cleanser, it is clump proof, it does not flake and will give you a non smudge effect. And for me it is poke proof. Yay

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply