Avon Magic Make my day Mascara for mega lashes:
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Adds oomph to your lashes
I would like to start this review by saying congrats and thank you to:
Beauty bulleting: for choosing me to review
Avon: for such a wonderful, amazing, fabulous product that produces mega lashes with voluptuous volume in minutes. Thanks to you, my quest for the perfect mascara is now over and I have made my choice and you have just earned a loyal mascara supporter for life!!!
How it all started:
I could hardly contain the excitement when Kelly sent me the mail to tell me that I was chosen to review the Avon mega effects, not yet released, mascara. I literally almost jumped out of my skin. **** tzar bursts out laughing*****Now, at this point I have to say that I am a huge fan of Avon make up. It’s reasonably priced and we are really spoilt for choice. When I saw the latest range they launched, I just melted; it’s all so beautifully designed with amazing colours; it’s true that Avon adds colour and beauty to the world of makeup.
Like a good reviewer, I collected my mascara today and ripped open the package to reveal.................
The product:
Ta da: Avon Mega Effects mascara in blackest black. Wow, how did they know that this was my absolute favourite colour? Aawwwww I am so impressed. Avon has designed a unique and sexy little mascara brush unlike any other manufacturer. Critics are calling it the ‘Brush of the Future’. Most mascara manufacturers have the basic wand design with the curvaceous brush at the end. But not Avon; their brush design is way more sophisticated and catered to the needs of any mascara lover. It’s shaped like a little paint brush knows as the one and only ‘Wonderbrush’. The ‘Wonderbrush’ bends and adjusts to multiple angles capturing every lash, top to bottom. The unique brush fits the natural shape of lashes, coating them evenly with formula from root to tip. The bristles are soft and flexible; it just glides over my lashes and conforms to the shape of my eyes, no clumps, no mess, and no fuss. The extra surface area of the Wonderbrush bristles are designed to deliver 40% more mascara to the lash and delivers incredible volume, wow. Plus, and this is very big ladies, I only need one coat, not 3 or 4 like usual. What a great feature! Great color and coverage too, so quick and easy to apply.
10/10 to Avon for coming up with this amazing design. It must have been created and designed by a woman, there is absolutely no doubt. I think this is an absolute first in the world of mascara. Well done Avon.
The package:
Did I forget to mention just how gorgeous the packaging has been done? What can I say that the packaging doesn’t already say for itself? One look at the mascara packaging and you can tell it's different in so many ways. It’s sexy, simple yet sophisticated and makes a lovely addition to my make up bag. It’s so small and versatile I guarantee it will fit any handbag or purse size. (Just kidding) The red and black color combination is so striking and appealing; you will not be able to miss this hot little number when shopping for it. This reminds me, I need to keep this precious little item safe from female colleagues and my sisters. If they were to learn of its existence in my possession it will, like we say in Afrikaans, ‘kry voete’ or vanish without a trace. Lol
Zharina’s step-by-step guide to using the Avon Mega effects Mascara 101
Ok, I have to make a confession here; I totally suck at applying mascara. The first time I applied this mascara I made a huge mess and ended up with Panda eyes, lol and I struggled a bit to get the brush out ***Tzar giggles**** Only after reading the instructions did I finally come to terms with the whole lever, and pulling the brush out of the container thing. Anyway, here goes:
Step 1: Remove the cap of the mascara. This is the red part on top
Step 2: Tug the red lever and pull out the brush. You will notice that the brush has already been coated and is ready for use.
Step 3: Grip the top part of your eye, just above the eyelashes, not too tight and gently stroke the brush over your top lashes in an upward direction. (Might work differently for others)
Step 4: Apply a hint of mascara to lower lashes
Step 5: Admire your work and beautiful lashes in a mirror and smile!
p.s I added some pictures but, as you know my photography skills are not that great I still tried.
Final result:
Great lashes with tons of volume that is fuller and much more shaped. Super Sexy

Final Comments
I know that this has been a long review but I just cannot stop talking about this wonderful mascara that is going to revolutionize the way we think about and use mascara for many years to come.
Would I recommend?
Of course, I am very impressed with this product and even though I won’t share it, I will still tell my friends, family and colleagues about it so they can buy their own. A point of note, the mascara is not waterproof but, I guess it’s a good thing. Mascara must be washed off before retiring to bed anyway, and this is a dream to remove, simple water will do and its leaves no residue behind.
I would like to take this opportunity to once again congratulate Avon on their wonderful product innovation and I am SURE this product is going to be very well received in the market.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply