4.1 143 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1916
Avon Mega Effects Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Pros:
The wand is quite unique and is definitely designed to amp up the volume. If you are looking for volume and you like quite a ‘wet’ mascara then you will like this one. It also gave a fair bit of length to my lashes. I also liked that it didn't flake or smudge at all during the day. It creates quite a false lash effect, and is perfect for doing your bottom lashes. I actually keep reaching for this again and again because it makes my lashes really pop. I don't mind the cleaning up afterwards if I've got the time to apply it, which is why I gave this mascara a good rating.

The Cons:
It depends on how your lashes naturally lie, but for me I found the mascara clumped quite a bit initially because my lashes naturally grow in weird directions. Because the wand picks up a lot of product I found it quite messy to use and had to do quite a bit of cleaning up afterwards along my upper lash line and below my eyes. It does well with volume and with length, but doesn't add much curl. It lost one star for messiness.
M
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply