4.1 143 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 28, 2013 1956
Avon Mega Effects Mascara in Blackest Black
(Updated: September 04, 2013)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

One cannot help but be sceptical when they look at the new Avon Mega Effects Mascara. The flat shaped ‘tube’ looks nothing like other mascaras on the market and the actual mascara applicator is, well…a bit shocking.

Fortunately, the Avon Mega Effects Mascara comes with step by step instructions on how to do everything – from opening the mascara, application and placing the comb back into the tube.

As with any other mascara, you need to have a steady hand to carefully and neatly apply the mascara. After the first ‘’comb-through’’ I was amazed at the instant results I saw. My eyelash was longer and fuller after one coat of the mascara.

Also, it was very quick drying and so, did not smudge too much around my eye area. The bit that did smudge, I easily dabbed off with wet tissue.

This is an exciting mascara that I will definitely be using again.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

6 results - showing 1 - 6
Ordering
September 17, 2013
WOW! this seems very interesting. I've not seen it in any of the catalogues tho... Where do I purchase?
My weakness is eyes... And there is nothing better than mascara to make anyone's eyes POP! Pls help :-)
N
Nuri1
September 17, 2013
Hi Sharon, I too have not seen this before? where do you buy it and what does it cost/ Thanx :) xx
SC
Shopaholic Chic
October 10, 2013
It looks amazing!!! I love new beauty 'gadgets'!
C
CharlieW
October 10, 2013
Cannot wait to try this! Thanks for the review
A
atomickitten
October 15, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

Hi.
It's new in South Africa and will only be available from an Avon Representative after October. it's awesome and will be worth the wait ;-)
S
sharonkariwo
October 15, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

Hi. That's because it'll only be launched in late October...28 October, i think. So next catalogue, it should be there.
S
sharonkariwo
6 results - showing 1 - 6

Leave a Reply