Review Detail

4.6 19 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils September 05, 2018 1541
Great Quality, Great Price
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Avon Mark Mascara range is really great. I found all 5 products to do exactly what they promised. I layered the Big and Extreme mascara over any one of the others and loved the effect every single time. Big and false lash also really stood out for me, It separated my lashes and gave the effect of false lashes so much so that I actually had people ask if I was wearing falsies. Big and Style for me is more a natural everyday "no make-up make-up" look. My Favourite combination to layer is big and Multiplied and big and Extreme. It gave my lashes volume, length and lasted all day. It definitely gave me my desired lash look.

The only thing I would change is the size of the big and daring brush, while the mascara did it job, I didn't like how big the brush was because it kept smudging onto my eyelid and kind of getting in the way. I would've preferred the same shape just slightly smaller.

All in all I think the range is great. I think the entire range would work really well with a primer as well. The range is priced very well and the formulation of product is amazing, it can definitely compete with other brands famous for their great mascaras.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Quick and easy everyday make up look with BIG lashes.mp4
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply