4.2 8 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils September 05, 2018 838
Avon Mark's Big & Daring
(Updated: September 18, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was really excited to try Big and Daring for the first time! The name alone already almost had me sold. I've been using Mark for a little while and I've never been disappointed and the streak continues because this mascara really worked some magic.

It has a curved, chubby brush with bristles that grab every lash to intensify and volumise lashes by filling in spaces creating a bolder, fuller look! It's formulated with collagen to plump lashes and its even water proof!

I trusted it so much that I wore it to a test knowing that even if I cry atleast my lashes will still look popping.

It really brought my whole look together and I was very impressed with how much more my eyes stood out. I used about like 4 coats because I always use 4 coats of mascara. It was fast drying & wonderfully easy and efficient to use the curved brush as I was able to maximise the volume with less strokes! It lasted perfectly the entire day so it really lives up to its "24 hour explosive volume" promise.

I would definitely repurchase this mascara and highly recommend doing yourself a favour and getting one too!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply