Review Detail

4.6 17 0.5
Applicators, Tools August 05, 2014 835
Make up made easy ...... by Avon
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If you are like me or possible even close to me, you often find yourself in a hustle or bustle with little or no time for applying make up or some times it's a drag.

Well, there is hope, Thanks to Avon Make up spray. My good friend and colleague sells and loves Avon. I guess she saw me always in a flurry when it comes to make up so she recommended the make up setting spray to me. At first, I was skeptical, I mean, I do not really like to spray things on my face unless it's water; but, she assured me that it would be safe and that it would safe me 'make up' time everyday.

I reluctantly took the item. After a few applications I noticed less time spent on application and re-application and it stayed in place for at least the duration of the day. My face looked fresher, cleaner and like a make application has just taken place.

Wowee was I impressed.

My bottle is almost done and I guess I have to get another one because I simply cannot imagine make up application without my trusted 'hold in place' setting spray.

It works almost like a 'hair styling spray' keeping everything where it's supposed to be without anything out of place.

Ladies, you need this.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply