fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 17 0.5
Applicators, Tools August 05, 2014 835
Avon make-up settings spray BUDGET BUY!!!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I am not a fan of Avon and always manage to have some crappy break-up when using their products on my face. I steer clear of all Avon face creams.

My jingles I was not impressed when I got this as a gift from my mom when my usual setting spray ran out.

Firstly the products has barely any scent once dried on the skin. And the bottle doesn't spray but it mists which ensures no straight water shooting in the face.

I used it for the past month of winter and was mildly impressed and couldn't believe that I could skip my setting powder! I have an oily skin and we have very few products that work for a full 8hr day.

Now when using it with a settings spray I did get a full 8hr wear. I also used it to freshen up my make-up half way through the day.
I found that the product settled and evened out the dry areas when the powder leaves uneven patches that we all hate and can't see to avoid during winter. I also loved that I could touch when I was forced to use a crappy foundation brand that bought out of impulse (SALE SPLURGE)

Loved that there was no breakouts :))))

Overall the product is a budge friendly buy for the day to day use and it improves some crappy products so BUY BUY while it's under 100bucks at your closest Avon rep.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply