Review Detail

4.6 17 0.5
Applicators, Tools August 05, 2014 835
Avon Make-up setting spray
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

A Colleague of mine sells Avon products at work and she's always asking me to have a look at her book and I often do but I just never see anything that I cant find anywhere else....and after my run-in with acne last year I am super careful about the products I use on my skin. So I browsed through the book and came across this new Make-up Setting spray. I know that MAC also has one, which is magic, but it does leave my skin a bit oily and the price....

So I thought R90 wont kill me let me give it a try and I must say I was not disappointed. At night when I am taking off my make up I still look like I just put it on. It works like a BOMB!! Nothing comes off until you wipe it off.

and the best part? Its oil free. My face by 2pm gets a bit of a shine and I would have to apply some powder, with this product your face is matt the whole day, no shine at all! Isn't that amazing? and just as amazing is the price, at R90, its hard to find anything that worth while.

I don't do product reviews very often, cause I feel you really have to believe that its something worth while and I have to use it myself, but this is a product I would definitely recommend.

It is available from all Avon consultants.
P
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply