Review Detail

4.2 14 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays March 04, 2012 542
magix perfector
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Been using this product for about a month and I don love it completely, It does leave a matt finish when applied and it does cover up some imperfections like a primer, makes it easy to apply make-up giving you a smooth canvas to work with and it does leave you with somewhat of a flawless finish. For the price its a good product and the packaging is very chic for avon. Only set me back about R80 I think, but for ladies like me that have oily skin or break out easy this is not a good product to use, I find that after using this product my skin becomes oilier throughout the day and I end up having to use more oil blotting paper unlike other primers that I use that does not give me the same issue. Its a great product to even use on its own but it is a bit oily even thought it leaves a matt finish straight after using. My mother who has normal skin loves this product, i feel its better suited for people with normal to combination skin. Over all its a great product for my mom, she loves it and will be re-purchasing since its cost effective and works wonders for her.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply