Review Detail

4.4 27 0.5
Fragrances May 22, 2018 1135
Avon Luck For Her
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Avon Luck for Her is a sparkling fragrance for the woman fortunate in love and life. The luxurious fragrance instantly seduces with dazzling notes Sparkling Citrus and luscious red berries blended with creamy white florals and warm sandalwood.

I bought the fragrance just after it was launched in October and I got 50ml EDP, 150ml Body lotion and 75ml Body spray for R259. I like the fancy bottle it has an extravagant design and the smell is just divine.

The fragrance is sweet with a fresh lingering smell perfect for summer. It lasts for about 8hours after using the lotion and the EDP. The fruity smells deceives you into thinking its something you can eat. Its more of a daytime fragrance as its nice and light. The body lotion absorbs nicely into my skin and it keeps it moisturised.

I'm definitely going to be buying the fragrance in future as it makes me feel stylish and elegant (thanks to the bottle). I also recommend the fragrance for people who suffer from sinuses as it doesn't cause headaches.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
October 26, 2014
The bottle looks amazing! I am now intrigued :)
R
RuthL
1 results - showing 1 - 1