4.6 49 0.5
Fragrances February 08, 2017 2102
Avon Little Lace Dress au de parfum
(Updated: February 13, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was so excited to receive my Little Lace Dress in the mail the other day! However, I have to admit that I had my reservations. I was worried that I wouldn't like it, I'm terribly picky when it comes to perfumes. So you can imagine my surprise when I spritzed it on my skin and got the most amazing scent wafting my way! I was absolutely delighted at the wonderful fragrance, and relieved because this meant I wouldn't have to give a bad review. Ok so this is a 50ml au de parfum bottle, it comes in such a beautiful lace patterned box, with a luxurious satin lined interior, and a special perfume box indentation in which it fits snugly. The perfume box inside also has a slightly different, but also really lovely pattern. When you open the box you will find the most beautiful, sophisticated 50ml of perfume, with bits of gold and the signature lace pattern on the back as well. This perfume paired perfectly with my little black lace dress. I used it on a Saturday night out, as well as the whole of Sunday. It lasted till I got home, both times! A few people even asked me about my perfume when I was out, not to mention my husband who is absolutely in love with it! I sprayed it in my neck and wrists and also in my clothing. It lasts forever! I think it's well worth the price, for the amazing smell and the fact that it lasts all day makes it even better. The floral, summery fresh notes are so luxurious and it just makes me feel so classy and elegant. This would suit almost anyone! Really glad for the opportunity to try this out, as I said I didn't expect much but this perfume was a pleasant surprise! You will not go wrong with this, and that's something coming from me. #MyLittleLaceDress

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Little Lace Dress 2
Little Lace Dress
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply