Review Detail

4.6 49 0.5
Fragrances February 08, 2017 2100
AVON Little Lace Dress
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

With valentines day around the corner its only fitting that I get to review the mysteriously elegant yet classic new 50ml AVON Little Lace Dress Eau de Parfum.

Upon receiving the product it came in a gorgeous lace inspired box which had a satin interior with a beautiful little box inside which contained the fragrance. The look was very appealing of both the packaging and the perfume bottle with a touch of lace in the background to give it a sophisticated finish.

On Saturday I partnered up my little lace cocktail dress with the fragrance and it couldn't have been a better match made in heaven! My lace dress brings out my famine side and the perfume helped to compliment the look and feel that i was going for.

I always get nervous when smelling a new fragrance because the smell is the most important part. but fear not ladies, not only does this perfume smell lovely once you leave the room your scent remains and if that's not both making and entrance and leaving statement then I don't know what is!

When talking about the price with any product there is always room for improvement however for a 50ml bottle of little lace dress for R380 you are getting your monies worth.

Finally the quality, i sprayed the perfume on at 10am and by 4pm i could still smell it on me. the quality of this product goes without saying, it is definitely something I would recommend for a hard working lady who wants to still smell good when the day is over!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply