Review Detail

4.6 49 0.5
Fragrances February 08, 2017 2099
AVON LITTLE DRESS FRAGRANCE
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was so excited to receive the AVON fragrance to review. I've been an avid Avon supporter since I was a young teen, and have always been thoroughly impressed with the quality of their products.

I LOVED opening the package, the tiny attention to detail just made the experience of opening it seem that more exciting!

I had quite a busy weekend, with birthday parties and family meetings. Naturally, I wondered how long the perfume would last. I sprayed some in the morning on Saturday, before heading out. It lasted me right until the late afternoon! I was quite impressed by this. It has such a sweet smell, perfect for a young, girly girl like me! My partner loved the smell, too!

I felt like I was sexier after wearing the perfume. The fact that my partner especially loved it was a bonus! It's perfect for a night out, without being too overpowering. It's got just the right amount to feel sexy, yet classy at the same time.

I would definitely re-purchase this product - I could not believe the price too!
This would also make a beautiful gift for someone's birthday / kitchen tea.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply