Review Detail

4.6 49 0.5
Fragrances February 08, 2017 2102
#mylittlelacedress
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've never bought any of the Avon perfumes and must say that I was very pleasantly surprised!

The packing is lovely - a gorgeous box that speaks directly to the type of scent that you're going to unbox. The bottle itself is very comfortable to hold and I loved the 'illusion' of the lace on the one side peeking through the bottle. The bottle has a powerful spray action and the spritz of perfume was quite large, covering a biggish area.

I used this on a night out, which was great! It did need to be reapplied after a few hours(± 5/6 hours), but just to top up that first spritz scent. The undertones of the dark patchouli definitely hung around for longer that the first smell of the slightly citurssy-mandarin notes. It deepens as time goes on.

It was easy enough to pop the bottle into my bag so I could reapply it as needed. It's not an overpowering smell, yet it is a strong and sophisticated one. It looks a lot more luxurious than expected for the price point and it is bang on point in terms of the scents popping up in 2017. It could easily be worn as a day perfume too - slightly more intense than a day-to-day floral or citrus scent, as the mid-notes of iris carry it over that mark.

It's definitely changed my opinion of trying Avon scents.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
J
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply