4.6 49 0.5
Fragrances February 08, 2017 2101
Avon's Luxurious Little Lace Dress
(Updated: February 12, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was so excited to receive this product from Avon, as I have never tried their perfume before. I had three days to test it, and a few different occasions. No matter where I went, I was complimented on the smell of the perfume, and people would ask what I'm using.

Little Lace Dress in the 50ml fitted perfectly into my clutch on the night out. The bottle is also beautiful with the lace details at the back. The only thing that I did not like that much was the spray that was a strong burst out, and seemed not to spray out in a wide range, rather a concentrated spray.

The smell of the perfume is devine, surprising a few that it was not a "luxurious brand". Avon has really outdone themselves with this, introducing a luxurious perfume that won't break your bank account. The oriental floral perfume worked best for me on a night out with the girls, or a date night, as it is a very sultry smell. It lasted the longest when sprayed on my dress, my neck as well as a sprits on my clutch. Do not expect this to last the entire night however, I did need to reapply a few times, both while at work, out in town and the night out with friends.

I would recommend Little Lace Dress by Avon as this perfume is really value for money. It smells great, and gives you a sexy confidence boost, whether you be rocking a lace dress, or something more sensual. This made me feel confident and sexy (and smelling great).

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
D
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply