4.6 49 0.5
Fragrances February 08, 2017 2093
Avon Little Lace Dress
(Updated: February 11, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I was younger, I was so sure that wearing great smelling perfume was for special events. However, as I've gotten older, I've realize that it is a woman's scent that not only distinguishes her from the crowd but also gives her a sense of confidence.

This perfume is one of those fragrances that really give you a boost in confidence and make you feel like the hottest thing since sliced bread. Fore warning, you will be overwhelmed if you sniff the perfume from the spray dispenser. In one spray, you get sweet and floral scents. The smell of this perfume is nothing less than amazing.

The wear of this perfume is actually quite good. The top notes disappear after a few hours (as all top notes do), but the middle and base notes linger on for what feels like the entire day. I would definitely wear this perfume not only on a day to day basis but definitely on special occasions too, like my graduation coming up and even weddings. This is one of those things that just makes a look complete. You know, face on fleek, hair on fleek, err'thang onfleek vibes.

I would definitely repurchase as this is one of those scents that never go out of style. I feel like no matter what other scents I may discover along the way, I will always go back to this one. I am a bit of a fan when it comes to Avon fragrances so I expected nothing less from this one. And the Little Lace Dress surely delivered.

So if you need a scent to accompany your fabulous attitude then this is the scent for you, without the price tag ofcourse.

Sanesh
xoxo

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Avon Little Lace Dress
SM
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply