Review Detail

4.6 49 0.5
Fragrances February 08, 2017 2102
Avon Little Lace Dress
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was pleasantly surprised when my parcel arrived and the perfume was packaged in a lace printed box and satin lining. Who focuses on such attention to detail? *Sold* No Really? I am a sucker for beautifully, carefully selected gift boxes and ideas. I love the extreme detail that went into this perfumes packaging!!

Then I opened the perfume and rear of the bottle was printed in lace too?? Are you kidding me?

And if this is not enough, I spritzed some perfumed from an 'easy - hold' bottle and the fragrance was absolutely exquisite!! It's musky, its sultry, mysterious and definitely sexy.
Where has she been all my life? We are a match made in heaven! EVERYTHING I look for in a fragrance! Our love romance has certainly begun.

I have used Avon cosmetics a few times, but mostly use international fragrances, however, I a dumbstruck with how enchanted I am with this gorgeous fragrance.

Well done Avon. For this price, I cannot help but feel its a bit of a giveaway!

I am excited to share more detail of the long - wearing ability of this product tomorrow. With Cape Tow'n's weather hitting high's of 32 degrees, lets see how my 'Little Lace Dress'holds her own.

Until tomorrow!
XX

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply