Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 3 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 11, 2013 143
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

These Avon Lip Balms are a gift from my friend! Though these lip balms from Avon have been in the market for a long long time I haven’t tried anything from Avon skin care, but now I’m completely in love with two of these lip balms! So let me go ahead & tell you my experience with the lip balms.
My experience using the lip balm: These lip balms come in the form of Chap Stick & look very cute! I applied all the flavours & found strawberry & Cherry smell almost same! The best thing about these lip balms is that you can carry them in your bag & whenever you feel like reapplying just take out of your bag & glide them on your lips, I just hate taking out lip balm tubs & applying the lip balm. The strawberry & cherry balm smell very fruity but Aloe lip balm smells awful, I feel like some kind of a herbal soap is applied onto my lips! :-> I did lick my lips to see if the lip balms tasted bitter! I found Strawberry & Cherry sweet but Aloe tastes bitter! As soon as you apply the lips don’t get soft, it takes few minutes for the lips to turn soft & smooth. Upon regular use I found these lip balms to be very moisturising & make the lips smooth & prevent dryness! I’m really sorry the pictures haven’t come out good.

I picked up a cherry and peach for R 9.00 each this month what a bargain!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply