Review Detail

4.0 2 0.5
Fragrances September 30, 2013 429
AVON Instinct for HER and HIM
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was first captured by the very fact that famous actress and sex symbol Megan fox is the add girl for this perfume's campaign.

When I rubbed my wrist over the brochure allocated area and I smelled the scent it was first love.
I was lucky to be able to buy the fragrance for me and hubby as a demo offer which came to half price.I also receive free samples with it and all I can say is delicious!
The scent will stay on your skin for a very long time and it is not at all an overpowering scent that gives you a headache yet it is strong and very sexy.

My husband also loves his perfume which came in a 75 ml bottle that will last really long.Mine came in a 50 ml bottle.I love smelling him and he loves smelling me.So this fragrances became our power couple slash "Mr and Misses Smith" perfume!

I recommend it a thousand times!You will sure get noticed with this fragrance.Love how AVON fragrances are improving every year and I am really pleased with the launching price.Only R250 for the fragrance and you get a beautiful leopard print scarf for free to go with the "Instinct" inspiration.For man the fragrance is the same price and you get a Body Wash and Body Wash for free!Perfect gift set for a total bargain.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply