Review Detail

4.5 4 0.5
Moisturizers April 23, 2013 222
Avon Glycerine Hand and Nail cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Its Christmas time, needing to find stocking fillers and little extra's left me purchasing this hand and nail cream. It formed part of a set that consisted of body lotion, moisturizing lip-ice and this hand cream. From seeing the words Glycerine used, I expected an intense surge of moisture and a cream that works deeply to achieve instant hydration and moisture.

The packaging and festive colours is what ultimatley drew me into purchasing this product. It claimed to be moisturizing and offer rich intense hydration. I was very saddened when it turned out that none of this was met. The consistency of this hand cream was perfect, not too weak nor too thick and cloggy. It went on smoothly and once rubbed in was absorbed with ease. It left no sticky residue or tacky feeling on hands or skin. The only and best part that still appeals to me is thatit has no scent which is perfect for sensitive skin.

Once applied, it did offer some hydration and moisture but in the time it took to screw on the cap and place the tube back in my handbag that feeling was gone :( My hands were still left dry and wanting more. On hot days I noticed that the cream wouldnt leave my hands, it left an oily and uncomortable feeling. This was very un-pleasant whilst driving.

I will not fall prey to this hand cream again and will certainly look for Avons tried and approved products as my next stocking fillers. If you've had a good experience with the other 2 products in this trio please do let me know, as I still have them un-touched and would love to know if it was only the had cream that was lacking.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply