Review Detail

5.0 2 0.5
Nail Care, Treatments April 15, 2014 577
Avon Foot Works Anti rub stick
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is a little tube of miracle ointment.

I battle with blisters, particularly from new shoes, yet I continue to buy shoes (I recently parted with 12 pairs of heels and yet my wardrobe floor is still invisible and I have 2 hanging shoe racks!) I always used to pack those extra tough material plasters as they were the only thing that saved my feet from looking like I'd trekked across a dessert barefoot in peeptoes.

I now keep 2 of these tubes constantly - they're tiny enough to even pop into a clutch bag!

I rub it all over where ever the shoes touch and no blisters even DARE make an appearance. My shoes are now super comfortable :)

*little trick too - for those of us bigger busted girls who love our sexy bras, which often have extra boning on the sides - I buy gorgeous bras from Satin Candy (Dbn North and Kloof branches), and while these bras fit like a charm and make my girls look amazing, the extra boning in the sides often rubs on either side of my body. I now rub a little of this stick there and where ever my bra seems to rub my skin, and it no longer hurts! one of my favourite red bras was actually doing such a job on my skin in those spots that I had semi-permanent red marks there. This stuff is such an amazing little multi tasker!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply