Review Detail

4.5 2 0.5
Eyeshadows September 10, 2013 285
Avon 8-in-1 Eyeshadow in The Metallics + Glimmerstick
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was very impressed with the colour palette in The Metallics range and found it pretty easy to blend.

I did not like the applicators that much, so I used my own. The Avon applicators are slightly pointed, which I prefer to the rounder ones. It makes it easier to apply in a specific way. They were just a bit hard for my taste.

The shadow went on well and had really great staying-power. I am a vocalist in a band and tend to jump around quite a bit on stage and it get very hot. But, this awesome makeup did not fade, smudge or crease. Very impressive. I have only included 2 looks, but there are so many more as one can experiment to your heart's content.
Oh, I know this is bad, but when I get home at 3am after a gig, I don't always clean your face first (at least, I don't always) So, this makeup was on from 8pm to 8am the next day - how's that for great?! It was just as perfect the next day.

The black Glimmerstick is also a favourite of mine and I've been using it for many years - well worth the money and a good all-rounder. . I also have a dark brown one at home that I sometimes use on my blonde brows. (Works very well at an angle)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply